Frequently Asked Questions
Workers Compensation FAQs
- Do I have the right to be paid disability compensation?
- Do I have the right to have my medical bills paid for?
- Do I have the right to be paid for ‘loss of function’?
- What about scarring or other forms of ‘disfigurement’?
- Do I have the right to choose my own doctor?
- What is my right to apply for or receive Vocational Rehabilitation?
- How does the attorney get paid?
- What if my employer turns out to be uninsured?
- Can I claim workers compensation if I worked under the table?
- Will I be paid workers compensation if I did not declare all of my income such as tips?
- What if I am not legally in the United States? Can I still claim disability compensation if hurt on the job?
- Am I entitled to a settlement for my pain and suffering?
Auto Accidents FAQs
- Generally, what is involved in terms of insurance companies?
- Do I have the right to get my medical bills paid?
- Do I have the right to be paid lost wages if I am disabled?
- Do I have the right to claim money damages for pain and suffering?
- Do I have the right to get the damage to my car fixed?
- What happens if I am a pedestrian or riding a bicycle?
- What is no fault insurance?
- Do I have to attend an Independent Medical Examination (IME) with a doctor whom my own insurance company picks?
- What if I am partly to blame for causing an accident? Do I have any legal rights?
- Will my insurance premium go up if I am involved in a car accident?
- What if the person who hurts me was driving a car with no insurance coverage?
- What if I am hurt by a hit and run driver and I cannot identify who caused the accident?
- How long should it take for my motor vehicle accident claim to resolve?
- Will I have to go to court to prove what my case is worth?